Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OJT during Summer...

Summer. A time to rest for students from the long year of school. A time also to go to different places in Bohol for the same reason, FIESTA!!!
Well, that's good but not for me because I'm having now my On-the-Job-Training this summer as a part of our curriculum at Auza.net.
As of now, I'm working on a certain website given to me by our project director. This is my first time to work on this kind of stuff so I had to exert more effort to accomplish this thing (hehehe)... I had to study all the things from HTML, PHP, Wordpress, FLASH, etc. Disgusting!? As of now, it is partially done. Of course with the help of my co-OJT's and my Bosses in the office. Well, if you're interested of my website, just click this.
I'm very thankful that He gave me this opportunity because I learned so much more than what I've expected but we'll end our OJT this June 7, 2008. But this does not mean that we'll end our learnings because this is just the beginning for the brighter future...(drama?...hehehe).
Maybe that's all folks. I got no more English left in my wallet... So, goodbye SUMMER... hello SCHOOL YEAR! no BREAK!!! what???

No comments: